From Inquiry to Delivery
You are welcome to talk about various applications of SCiB™ with us. We also invite your ideas for new projects.
A basic flow from inquiry to delivery is shown below.(Not all these steps are always followed as shown.)
1. Request for catalogs and other documents
If you need any documents on SCiB™, download them from the Document Download page. Contact Toshiba using the Contact Us form if any document of interest is not available online.
Please let us know as much as possible about your inquiry via the Contact Us form.
* Please make sure you have entered your email address and telephone number correctly.
- Your intended application, product overview, etc.
- Estimated environmental conditions for your application
- Specification requirements
- Quantity and delivery date requirements
- Other technical constraints
If necessary, Toshiba's representative may arrange for a meeting with you via email or telephone.
4. Quotation & proposal
Your Toshiba engineer discusses with a cross-functional team from the Toshiba Group on how best to achieve your project, and proposes a feasible plan and price quotation. (This step may take a long time, depending on your requirements.)
Please place an order on us if you are satisfied with our proposal.
Then, Toshiba begins preparing products and components for delivery.
Your order is delivered on time. Delivery time depends on order destination. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can be of any service to you.