FAQs: You need to register to view the answers to frequently asked technical questions.
FAQs about electrical specifications
- How long does it take for SCiB™ Industrial Pack to turn on?
- What are the ratings of the internal fuse?
- What occurs if the internal fuse of SCiB™ Industrial Pack blows?
- What is overcurrent protection?
- What are the basic characteristics of SCiB™ Industrial Pack?
- What is the power consumption of SCiB™ Industrial Pack?
- Why is the maximum current limited to 150 A when two SCiB™ Industrial Pack are connected in parallel?
- Under what conditions do warnings, errors, and permanent errors occur? And how does SCiB™ Industrial Pack behave when they occur?
- Does SCiB™ Industrial Pack provide a cell-balancing function?
- When an undervoltage warning indicates that the cell voltage is 1.5 V or less, does that mean the entire SCiB™ Industrial Pack has only 1.5×11＝16.5 V or less? Likewise, does an overvoltage warning means that SCiB™ Industrial Pack has 2.7×11＝29.7 V or more?
- It is possible to discharge SCiB™ Industrial Pack in the event of an overvoltage warning?
- Does SCiB™ Industrial Pack bear the PSE mark?
- If the discharging FET turns off because of a faulty or abnormal condition, does the output voltage disappear?
If the output voltage is disabled, is there any period during which the occurrence of such a faulty or abnormal condition can be recognized?
- What state does the output pin assume in shutdown mode?
- What is battery pack power-down? How does it affect the output voltage?
FAQs about interface questions
- Would you give me details of the DO output circuit?
- Are there any requirements for the ON/OFF switch?
- Does SCiB™ Industrial Pack provide the DO signal only when the ON/OFF is in the “on” state?
- Is a DBC file for CAN bus communication available?
- Is it possible to change the CAN bus speed?
- What is the tolerance of voltage variations for the 5-V power supply of the DO pin?